Contact J. Grundy's Rueb 'N' Stein
J. Grundy's Rueb 'N' Stein is housed in three of Northfield's oldest buildings: the Scofield Building (1868) at the corner of Fifth and Division Streets, the Kelley Building (1907) at 503 Division, and the Henderson Building (1890) at 505 Division.
The Scofield Building has served as a drugstore, a harness shop, a general store, and even the Salvation Army headquarters before it became the Corner Bar in the early 1940's. The Rueb 'N' Stein opened in the restored Kelley Building in 1969, and later expanded into the Henderson Building in 1988. Joe Grundhoefer and staff have been serving satisfied customers since 1982.